Text Giving Guidelines
- Text the amount you would like to give to 903-500-2684
- If you are a first-time text-giving donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point, your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church's default fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
- If you text "Funds" you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to.
- If you text the amount+ fund name- the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
- If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
- If you text "Help" you will receive a reply text that states: ''To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund".
- If you text "Reset" you will receive a reply text that states: "Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.